Call Us Today: 0090-5312441304

Home

913 1st St

By in with 0 Comments

Stunning Urban Contemporary. For those seeking the best of Urban Living!! Bright, airy open floor plan with 3 full bedrooms and 2 baths. Corner residence with 2 decks facing NorthEast and SouthEast. Contemporary European style kitchen featuring Caesar style counter tops, Fisher & Paykel dual drawer dishwasher and refrigerator. Ge Profile oven, electric range and […]

Read More

Paradise

By in with 0 Comments

224 Flats – 26Business Places – 8.475 m2 Constructed on 8.475 m2 land, Paradise is comprised of 2 blocks. Only 30% of the existing land is used for building area and remaining 70% is used for green field and social facility. There are 1+1, 2+1 and 3+1 flat types in Paradise project.

Read More

Loading...